Monday 9 June 2014

Open your heart and mind

Hello PPb's

I don't know if I'm even going to publish this, I'm just typing to get things of my chest and see if I feel better.

I have been blogging for near enough 3 1/2 years and I feel like I'm getting no where, I know you shouldn't do it, but I look at other bloggers and they are making a career out of their blogs and they make it look so easy. Everyone gives them really great feedback, they have great friendships with other bloggers, go to meet ups and meet everyone. I don't know if its because of where I live or anything but I just don't feel like I get opportunities to go and do exciting blogging things and get to network like others do. I need help with that sort of thing too, I'm rubbish when it comes to networking and working with companies and advertising and all that jazz, it confuses me so much, like, how much to charge and all the confusing codes, it all just makes me what to scream inside.

I have worked with come companies but nothing really for money its more gifted product reviews and so on. I love do it I just wish how to take it to the next level.

I try to not focus of numbers as well, I try to remember I started my blog for me, for me to talk about what I love, to remember products I love, so I can look back on good days I have had, but it always seems to come back to how many views did that post get, how many comments and it does get me down. I love getting feed back, it makes it feel so much more worthwhile when you know people read and like your blog

I want my blog to be my career and to branch out in to YouTube I just don't know how do get there. If any of you have any advice I would love some! Maybe tweet me @pollypocketx91 or email me tinypollypocket@gmail.com. I would love some help and I low how amazing and understanding the blogging community is, its kind of what keeps me going sometimes.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig