Wednesday 7 May 2014

Make up Bag Must Haves

Happy Wednesday PPB's 

I hope your week is going well! I don't know about you but I find it much easier to read through a post and find it more interesting if there is more pictures and writing that is needed, so I thought I would just do a nice quick post and share with you my make up bag must haves, for those day when your in a rush and you just grab what you need :)

Okay here are mine.
Estée Lauder - Translucent Pressed Powder Here
Estée Lauder - Double wear concealer Here
Maybelline - Dream Touch Cream Blush Here
Urban Decay - Naked Basics Palette Here
Lancóme - Doll Eyes Brown Here
Elizabeth Arden - 8 hour cream Here
MAC - Faux Here

The make up bag is Links of London and my nail varnish is Ciaté in Speed Dial

What are you make up bag must haves?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig