Tuesday 21 January 2014

Yankee Candle - Spiced Orange

Hello PPB's


Following on my my last post this is the second of my favourite this Christmas, In fact I this is my favourite Yankee Candle of all time! WOW! I know right! It just smells incredible!

I adore citrus scents anyway but this also has a side note of ginger and it just creates a perfect candle scent! It makes my mouth water when I smell it! When I first smelt it I was worried it was going to be a bit over powering in my small room, but I was wrong. Its definitely stronger than Fireside Treats but still just right!

For me this is the perfect winter scent, it makes me feel warm and calm.

This bright, cheery blend of sunny citrus and snappy ginger is the perfect winter warmer.

The medium Jar is £16.99 Here

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx

P.S I'm still having a blog sale here
http://pollypocketbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/p/one-girls-junk-is-another-girls.html

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig