Monday 2 December 2013

SANTAAA! I know him!

Hello PPB's

I'm so happy I can now watch my all time favourite film whenever I want! The only good thing about a Christmas film being my favourite is I can't over watch it haha. So while I'm sat watching it, I thought I'd share with you my top Christmas films :)
My Favourite film ever is The Polar Express, don't ask me why cause I don't know why I just love it! I'd watch it everyday of December if I could, but I stop myself and swap it a few times and its either for The Grinch, Elf or Miracle of 34th street.

I think Elf must be my second favourite Christmas film, no matter how many times I watch it makes me laugh every time! and seriously who doesn't love Will Farrel as an elf! 'SANTA!'
The Grinch is just a must watch every year! It's the film I watch when I wrap up presents :)
Miracle on 34th street is such a feel good film and it just gets me into a Christmasy mood whenever I watch it :)

Whats your favourite Christmas films?

So turns out I'm going to 'try' and do Blogmas, I wasn't planning on doing it because I didn't think I would have time to, but I have so many ideas for posts this month that I'm going to give it a go and schedule posts, they wont be long posts because I haven't got time to sit down properly and type up really details reviews but hopefully a post will go up everyday :) No promises but I'm going to try! :) If your doing blogmas leave me your links! :)

Now I'm going to have a cup of tea and go decoration shopping! :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig