Sunday 1 December 2013

Deck the Halls with boughs of Holly

Hello PPB's!

Happy 1st December!! I can now be excited for christmas!! woohoo I have to say Advent is probably my favourite time of christmas, I love the build up, seeing little childrens excitment grow and decorations go up, I like to slowly add deocations through out December so that by Christmas I have lots of cute little things :)

Heres a few I have up today :)
I have just relised how scary that snowman looks haha! it looks evil! His a sola thingy and it rocks side to side during the day. I thought it was cute but I think I've changed my mind...hmmm... anyway! haha the little bauble my manager gave me like 2 years ago but I adore it! so it comes out every year now :) I think its hand made and painted...I think...The fairy is just cute :) and who doesn't like fairys right? They both hang on my mirror on my dressing table :) The little snow globe my mama gave me probably because it has a penguin in and I'm obsessed with penguins but it is so cute! :) Finaly for me Candles are a must at Christmas, I always have an advent candle :) I prefer to have a advent candle and calander, however if anyone wants to get me a beauty calender feel free I will accept it with open arms! :)

Oh My who has seen the adorable little Christmas Trees in Tesco! They're only £3 and I NEED one!! Definetly going to be the next addition to my room :) We put are Tree up around the 12th because thats my Dads birthday and we always used to do it for his birthday and well tradition sticks doesn't it :) and our tree is full of decorations from my Brothers and I's childhood, things we have made, and we get one new decoration every year to add on. 

When do you put your Decorations up?

I hope you all hae a lovely new week Leave me your links in the comments :) I want to find lots of new reads this week! :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx

PS. Just thought as I mentioned the Brother I'd mention the fact he has a YouTube channel, its a gaming channel and his really good, so if you into Xboxing and stuffs make sure to check him out - Chesnoid Gaming If you go from here make sure to mention I sent you in his comments! :)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig