Friday 6 September 2013

OOTD - TKMaxx Summer Dress

Hello PPBs, 
How has everyone's summer been? I've been at work alot of the time but when I've been free I have made the most of the sun! :) Sorry there hasn't been any posts the past 2 post days, I have been feeling a bit uninspired so I decided just to take a few days off, I didn't want to post just because I always do, blogging is my hobby and I love it I don't want to turn it into a chore!

Anyway onto the point of the post! :)

I went to a BBQ at the end of last week and I wore this dress, It was a lot colder that night than it was today so I wore it slightly different to how I did that night, but I really love this dress. Its perfect for now with the floral pattern with some sandals or because of the colouring of the dress I'm also going to wear it in winter with some tights and little angle black boots and a snuggley cardigan! :) Oh it's from TKMaxx btw and if I remember rightly it was around £15, It might still be in a few stores so if you like it make sure you go and have a look!

I just wore it with my New Look brown sandals and brown plait belt and my new Zara mini city bag, I'm going to do a full post on the bag because I'm in love with it! :) On my nails and toe nails (matchy matchy) I have No7 Damson Dream 100 and on my lips is MAC Viva Glam 1. I am loving deep reds for the season change!

I hope you like it!
I hope you like it as much as I do! :)

Don't forget to follow me everywhere else to keep up with what I'm up to and new posts! Links are all over in the side bar! :)

Just a quick question before I go, I have been think about doing a post on dealing with Arthritis at a young age, I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in it or would find it helpful in anyway, I would love for you to let me know in the comments your thoughts.

Thank you lovelies!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig