Tuesday 13 August 2013

Loreal - Skin Perfection 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution - Review

Good evening PPB's :)

So this is an exciting post! its post number 200!!! Wow I remember when I was proud of myself for managing to post 20 haha! :) I love reaching mile stones always makes me so happy! :) Next one is 250 lovely readers...fancy helping me out with that one...maybe....please :)

Anyway!

On to today's post! I'm sure you have all heard of cleansing waters by now, if not where have you been?! haha. Well I brought Bioderma off ebay and used all that up! loved it, much better than using a face wipe but its quiet expensive for how long it lasts which if you wear make up everyday isn't very long so I had been keeping my eye out for a cheaper alternative...I found one!
If you have read the title of the post you already know is the Loreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1! I actually think I prefer this to Bioderma, I found that Bioderma made my eyes sting, but this doesn't, its so gentle on my skin and eyes.
It works just as well and quick at Bioderma, just sitting a cotton bad over my eyes for about 30 seconds and then wiping away all my eye make up and then using a clean one to take my face make up off.
Obviously I got it from Boots haha! :) it costs £4.99 but they currently have 1/3 off selected Loreal skin care, this being one so it currently costs £3.33 so go get it now!! :) 
For people looking for a cheaper dupe and easier to get hold of dupe for Bioderma I personally think this is it! :)

Why not show your love by following my Blog on Bloglovin? :) Links over there! :)  >>>

Lots of Love
Pollypocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig