Friday 22 March 2013

Neom Luxury Organics || Amara.co.uk

Hello Polly's

So I was lucky enough to be contacted by an amazing website called Amara.co.uk a few weeks ago and they were kind enough to let me choise something. Now everyone has heard of 'Neom Organics' by now surely? and when I saw that they are availible on the site as well as many more amazing brands!! (seriously go and have a look!) I couldnt resist but get one of them.
 As you can see I chose the 3 wick candle called happiness, It contains White Neroli, Mimosa and Lemon...My goodness it smells amazing!! The smell just reminds me of spring! its a very fresh and well springy smell. I will write what the box says casue I really am awful and explaining smells.

The Fragrance - A Sprarking blend of white Neroli, Mimosa and Lemon is combined with natural fresh grass motes to create the awakening of spring.
The Treatment - This lively bend of happy notes will make you smile, take the weight off your shoulders and prinkle a little joy into your world.

The candles are made from 100% natural vegtetable was and pure aromatherapy oils. They burn clear so you don't get that horrible black soot stain all over the glass as it burns. They also burn realy smoothly using all the wax and not leaving any of the side of the jar, so none of the wax is wasted. Don't you hate it when you have burnt a candle all the way day and there is still enough wax left in the car to make a whole new candle, such a waste! 

Tip - On a candles first burning, make sure the wax is melted all around, this makes the candle burn smoother and tends to stop the waste of wax :).

I found with this candle that on the first burning the smell was pretty strong and as much as I love the smell I was worried that it was going to give me a headache, but when I burnt it again, it seemed softer and now its perfect, leaving my room with an amazing suttle smell.

Neom products are on the pricey side, but if you have some spare money before pay day seriously treat yourself! Its so worth it!

Inside the packaging which is so cute! there is a saying and I love it I will leave you with it..

Happiness always looks small while you told it in your hands, but let it go and you learn at once how big and presious it is.

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig