Thursday 9 August 2012

My go to Blogs! And a bit of a ramble!

Hello Polly's
I hope your all well and enjoying the sunshine and the Olympics!

I just wanted to let you all know why I haven't posted for a while.
Well last weekend I did let you all know there wouldn't be any posts over the weekend because I was away for my birthday with family, but I was planning on posting when I got back, however my body decided to do what it always does when I have a week off work and I became ill! So annoying, so for the last 2 days I have been in bed feeling rather sorry for myself!

I was meant to go on a day trip with mum to ikea yesterday (Wednesday 8th August) but due to being stuck in bed I couldn't go, Gutted!! Hopefully if I feel better we might go tomorrow!

Right now to the point of this post! Due to the fact I haven't really been up to much I have done alot of blog reading, and I just wanted to share with you my top 5 Blogs that I love to read! If they have youtube I will also link that with their blog! :)

Sophie - FlirtyDresses
Zoe - Zoella - Youtube

I always find myself looking through these girls blogs, they are definitely my 'Go To' Blogs, and I can now find them straight away on my phone!
The other blogs on my phone are also some of my favourites!

What are you top blogs to read?
Leave me your links below I always love to find new ones to read! :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx

Don't forget to Follow me on Twitter - @pollypockerx91
Instagram - pollypocketx91
Like my Facebook Page - PollypocketBeauty
Share:

2 comments

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig