Monday 27 August 2012

Hair || Vo5 - Instant oomph Powder || Review

Good Morning Polly's I hope you all have a lovely Monday (if that's even possible)

Now I have been looking for a a product to put more volume in my hair for ages! seriously so long!
My hair is very fine and so doesn't have much natural volume and drops very quickly and easily and i hate it, I love big hair!!

When I went into boots the other day I saw that Vo5 where have a 2 for £5 offer, well how can anyone resist that! nobody! seriously! So I picked up the Texture Spray (I can review if you wish) and the Instant oomph powder! I had heard good things about these powders I know a few other brands do them, but I had never tried one myself.
Well after trying this, I don't think I will be trying any other voluming powders! I really hated this!
As soon as I put it on my hair and rubbed it in how they said , my hair instantly felt dirty and greasy and matted and sticky and just really really nasty!
It made me feel like I wanted to wash my hair all over again!
Okay don't get me wrong, it did what it said it would, it did put volume in my hair, but only because it was all stuck up at the top on my head!
Luckily the bottle is only small so its not a massive waste.
The only way I could make this work in a good way was when I put my hair up! it keeps the volume in your hair, making a top knot very easy to create and keep in.

This costs £4.07 so I am very glad I brought this in the 2 for £5 offer. Less money wasted!

Have any of you got any voluming tips? I would love to hear them!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. I don't know how similar this is to the Schwarzkopf Osis dust it powder but I love that. it does make your hair feel different but not in a horrible way and I love the volume it gives. I was going to try a high-street version but now I'm not sure!
    The Life of Emily-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of that one! I think I want to try that one because I think thats the only one I have heard good things about! but I really wouldnt recommend this one.

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig