Monday 5 March 2012

Sunday Rambles...On a Monday...

Oh my Golly Gosh how cold is it!! I am freezing! Currently still sat in my jammies in my big dressing gown with socks on and massive bootie slippers and I feel like I am stood outside in the misery that is he current English weather! What has happened to the warm weather! I miss it!! and freak snow storm we has yesterday in Cambridge! Very Random and strange! Bring on Summer that's what I say!1
Lets sit an look at this picture and imagen we are there, maybe it will be make us feel warmer?!
(Well it was worth a try)

Right I just want to say sorry (again) for missing yesterdays Sunday Rambles, yes you guessed it I was working, seriously do not enjoy working Sundays!(oh my I can't feel my fingers).

I have a quick question for you lovely ladies! I have been looking for a simple black fashion blazer for ages but can't find one anywhere...ok well thats a lie I found the perfect one in H&M on Saturday but when I put it on the shoulder pads looked awful! making my shoulders look massive and my head look tiny!! (not a good look) so I was wondering if any of you wonderful people knew where I could find a classic blazer, at a good price without shoulder pads!! I really don't like them on me!
Here are 2 examples of the kind of thing that I am looking for...
I would really love if you know of anywhere to leave it in a comment! :)
pretty please! :)

Thank you to all of my new followers and Hello :) *waves*
and of Cause Thank you to all of you that still read my blog :) it means so much to me!!

Love always
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

8 comments

  1. Have you tried Primark? They have some normally in their workwear section :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't! primark tends to be my last resort, but I may have to go have a peek soon! is there anything good in there atm? xxx

      Delete
  2. omg, that picture has just melted me heart. i need a holiday! or atleast for this weather to be not so ridiculously cold! the only place i have seen them are in zara? but might be abit pricey! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have looked in loads of stores now, I cant find any anywhere :( do you know any good websites? xx

      Delete
  3. That photo has just made me VERY close to booking a holiday haha.. must refrain! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it did me too! I have no time or money for a holiday this year! so sad! :( xx

      Delete
  4. Ah I wish I was on that beach so much!! Xx

    http://deardollyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do i!! I can't wait till the little summer dresses can come out :) xx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig