Tuesday 17 January 2012

How much does your face cost?

I came across a lovely blog the other day 'Life's Pretty Visions' and while I was reading through some of her posts I came across this one, the more I read the more I discovered it was a tag post and such an amazing idea that I had to do it myself :) 
The basic idea as you can probably tell from the title is you work out how much you actually spend on your everyday make up, therefore 'how much your face costs' clever huh? :)
I Tag all of your to do this Its such a fun different tag :) also I am nosy and want to see if I spend to much on make up or whether I spend the average amount.
I change the make up I use quiet alot, I love to try the new things out therefore I Probably spend alot more on make up than I should, but I will just show what my daily make up is atm :)
I keep all my make up in this little back, I love it so much, I got it for Christmas last year I think, It came with a brush bag and a big wash bag. I think its so pretty so I just wanted to show you it :)
On to the make up...
I put this on before I put any makeup on, I love how it makes the make up look when finished
£16.25
£9.99
£4.19
£2.99
£23.50
£5.29
£18.50
My grand total is...£80.71!!
So amazing how quickly your every day basics can add up!
I think every one of you should give this a go, you may give yourself a bit of a shock!
Don't forget to check out Zara's Blog where I discovered this tag!
Let me know in the comments what your grand total is..! :)
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. I've seen this kind of posts before (about how much your daily make up adds up too), it's very interesting and surprising to see how much it all adds up to in the end! I want to try the sugarbomb blush from BeneFit, how would you rate it? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I rate it very highly, I have pale skin and find it hard to get a blush the doesn't make me look like a china doll, but the 4 colours in it work so well together and create a really natural subtle cheek, Seriously love it! xxx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig