Wednesday 21 December 2011

The Fashion Tag

Hello beauts, So I saw this tag on   youtube I loved it and I really wanted to do a post, but something nice a simple to do, so why not do this :)

1)How would you describe your style?
My style is very girly and simple I think, I love wearing skinny jeans with over sized jumpers, I love the cosy look. :) I also love abit of vintage, but I don't always have the confidence to wear them items out.

2)What are your wardrobe staples?
For me propably a really good comfy pair of skinny jeans, also just basic white tops, I love to layer things over Plain cammy type tops.

3)What is the most expensive item in your wardrobe?
Erm I think its a pair of shoes I have.
I can't remember where they are from I Just know they where around £80. I love them, they have a gold zip going up the back and the underneath is red! They are seriously so comfy as well!! Def my go to shoe for a night out!

4)What is your most wanted item?
I really really want to own a fur coat! i want one with a hood and I found the perfect one on ASOS, but its the only coat that hasn't gone in the sale, so I can't afford it :( bad times!! (one day I will own it!)

5)Favourite Designers?
I don't really know many Designers its not something I tend to keep up with. :/

6)How much do you spend on clothes?
I can go from one extreme to the next, Buy something expensive and buy things the are really cheap! I don't tend to buy expensive things very often but sometimes I like to treat myself (What girl doesn't)

7)Where do you shop?
Everywhere and Anywhere! My favourites are probably TopShop, H&M, Matalan! There is also a vintage shop in Cambridge that I love, but its really expenive!

8)Favourite perfume?
Atm its 'Daisy' by Marc Jacobs! I love it! but sadly I don't own it! :( hopefully one day!

9)Whats your favourite way to do you hair?
I don't really do much with it these days, Since I had it a cut and coloured I don't but any heat on it, if its not down and natural its up in a messy top knot!

10)What is your go to outfit is you don't know what to wear?
Skinny Jeans and a over sized cardigan or jumper.

11)What styles/trends do you want to come back?
I love the 40's Like the style in the Note Book! I think its so beautiful and so flattering! 
12)Prized Possession in your wardrobe?
I don't really have one, But if I ever get a fur coat I know it will be that!

Thank you for reading! :) I tag you all to do this! I love reading tag posts and finding out things about the person behind the blog :) leave me a comment if you do do it! 
PollyPocket
xxxx

Share:

3 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with 40's style...and absolutely amazing movie.
    xo Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, love those shoes Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig