Friday 18 November 2011

Baking Day

Well I have a day off work today and after having a not so nice day yesterday I wanted to keep myself busy, So I decided that today was going to be a baking day :)
I love baking but I just never have the time to do it and to be honest I not the best at it, so I kept it easy today and just made some cupcakes and decorated them :)
Decorating cakes is actually very calming :) I feel like I have achieved something today :) haha
The cupcakes are of course chocolate and the icing is vanilla :) with yummy sweet things on top :)

 The rainbow cases mini marshmallows and white chocolate flakes and the pink icing are all from Asda, the other things I just found in my cupboard. :)
Productive day I think :)


Don't forget to 'ask me anything' I am excited to answer questions and let others find your blogs!
Follow me on twitter 'CaraLouise91

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

5 comments

  1. they look gorgeous! im so jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I have given you an award over on my blog :)
    XxDollyBlossom.blogspot.com

    Those cakes look so yummy
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmmmm!!! Love the way you decorated these. I love baking,especially cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so lush!! Yummy and soo pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig