Friday 21 October 2011

GlossyBox- October

Its here :)



So I woke up this morning to the postman banging on my front door to give me my Glossybox and I was very happy to receive it.
This is Glossybox's sixth box but my first :)

This months box had 6 products in it.

Dermalogica Age Smart


Multivitamin Thermafoliant.
'A powerful skin polisher with unique thermal technology that activates upon contact to enhance penetration of age-fighting ingredients into skin.'
You Apply this to damp skin and leave for 2-3 minutes then wash off, you can use it on dry skin daily for a more intense result. 
Full size- £40.50/75ml
Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque.
'A powerful masque of concentrated vitamins A, C, E and F to help skin recover from damage that leads to skin aging while enhancing barrier properties and promoting healthy tissue regeneration.'
Apply to cleansed skin and leave for 10-15 minutes, gently rinse off with warm water. Use this once a week or whenever you feel your skin needs soothing.
Full size- £33.00/70ml
Renewal lip complex.
'A daily treatment that restores the delicate lip tissue'
Apply this at least 2 times a day. It feels so creamy and soft on your lips!
Full size- £22.50/1.75ml

Stila- Smudge stick waterproof eyeliner. (In Moray)-Full size

This eyeliner is beautiful, highly pigmented with a gold flex. It just slides straight on and then doesn't move! I cant wait to use this!
Full size- £13.00

Leighton Denny Expert Nails.- BabyDoll-Full size
This is a beautiful baby pink colour, when I wear it I will do a nail of the day so that you can all see what it looks like on.
Full size-£11.00/12ml

Robert Piguet- Eau de parfums
Full size- £65.00/50ml
Visa.
'White vineyard peach, pear, violet leaves, bergamot and yellow mandarin mingle with a heart of ylang, rose, immortelle and orange flowers absolutes before revealing a base of patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, moss and vanilla beans'
(Wrote this out because I took a picture of the french side)
This has a very sweet smell to it, Very girly, I would be more likely to wear this in the spring time.
Calypso.
This has a very floral smell to it, I personally wouldn't wear this myself, I feel that it would suit a more mature person, its a something I could see my Grandma wearing and it would suit her very well.
Fracas.
'Tuberose combines with jasmine, jonquil, gardenia, lily of the valley and iris in a lavish profusion of fragile white flowers.'
(yet again picture of the french side)
This is my personal favourite out off all three, I honestly don't know how to describe it, Its just beautiful. 

I love everything I got and can not wait to try everything out properly :)
Bring on next month

GlossyBox also now have a thing called 'Refer a Friend' To everyone who signs up after a recommendation will get back 200 GlossyDots, which go towards getting a free box!
What a lovely idea!

PollyPocket
xxxx



Share:

5 comments

  1. wow all this stuff looks great! let us know how they all work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know things like this existed! Such a great idea for me to sign up as I'm a complete beauty product junkie, think this would definately get my my monthly fix, thank you for sharing! Would love to be followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a neat thing - and I just came across your blog..its adorable! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisabeth-Aww :) Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the eyeliner :) Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig