Thursday 28 July 2011

Daisy Stack Rings



This site is amazing, the most beautiful Jewellery i have every seem, and so different from anything i have seen before.
You can buy sets or you can choose your own design by picking separate rings.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
These are just some of the designs they sell.
Prices vary from £80 to £300, so definitively not a cheap buy, but so cute and so personal. I think they would make perfect birthday or Christmas presents.
They also do charm bracelets, for which you can buy little charms to go on it, it reminds me very much of a Pandora bracelet. There are also charm necklaces.  
I love these so much, and i wish to own one myself, i think they could become very addictive to collect.

PollyPocket

xxxx

Share:

2 comments

  1. Hey, Was flicking through a few peoples blogs and i found yours. I love your post about the daisy stack rings. they remind me of the pandora rings that you can buy. Anyway im now a follower and would love to see new updates. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just reading through old comments and your were my first follower! THANK YOU!! xxx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig