Wednesday 31 December 2014

A Monthly Favourite - Kiko!

Hello Beauties! 

So every month so far on YouTube I have done a Monthly Favourites video, however this month I really haven't changed anything that I had been using apart from one thing, I was introduced to a Beauty brand called Kiko, some of you are probably shouting at the screen saying his have I only just feared of them, but there wasn't anywhere in or near Cambridge that sold it and it wasn't until a girl from Guildford came to work with us and kindly bought me one of their mascaras ( of which I now use everyday) that I became obsessed with it and now a store has just opened in Cambridge!! So of course I had to go and buy stuff and try it all out. Here are a couple of things I have picked up so far!
I'm going to do a video using some of if not most of these over on my Channel so make sure to subscribe to that so you don't miss it! :)

Have a wonderful New Year my PPB's and I'll see you in the next one!!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig