Monday 16 June 2014

Glossybox June '14

Hello my lovely PPb's

I hope your all well! It's Glossy time again! :) This months theme is 'Summer is here' Well I don't think the weather in England completely agrees with this its been a bit confused recently. Anyway I really liked today's box :)
NailGirls - 3-in-1 base/topcoat & nail strengthener £13.50 - You can never have to many clear polishes in my opinion, Its always what I run out of first and always forget to buy more. Even more so a strengthening polish is even better for me. I'm excited to see if this works, for £13.50 I sure hope it does! I used it over the top of my currently colour when I opened the box and at first site it leaves a lovely finish, very shiny.
got2b - Rise 'n Shine soufflé - £4.07 - This is a hair styling product that's meant to help with styling and body. Hair products you use of dry hair always make me really nervous, but I'm going to give this a go and see if it works. As you all know I have pretty fine hair so anything that's meant to boost the body I am always going to try out.
Teeez Trend Cosmetics - Flat Stiff Brush - €19 - This brush is very pretty, I'm excited to give it a go and see the finish it leaves. After first feel it is very stiff and I don't know how I will get on with it, I really do likely soft fluffy brushes.
So Susan Cosmetics - Universal Blush - £18 - This blush is so pretty and beautiful dusty pink with light gold shimmer in it, perfect for that summer glow, I can't wait to wear this, I really hope it works on my pale skin!
Roger&Gallet - Fleur de Figuier discovery ritual, shower cream, Body lotion, Eau Fraíche Fragrance - £9.50, £13 and £32 - If I'm completely honest, I'm not to keen on getting perfume samples, I'm so fussy when it comes to fragrance and I waste of lot of the samples. This one is a very floral scent and not very me, it may grow on me but after first smell I'm not in love.

Over all I really like this box, I'm most excited about the blush!

What did you get this month?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig