Wednesday 21 May 2014

Update - Whats in my bag

Hello PPB's

It's been a little while hasn't it, when I don't have time to blog I miss it so much! It just feels right typing away and taking pictures :) Anyway.. so its been a a long time since I did a whats in my bag see my last one, so I thought I would do another one, I love reading blogs and watching youtube whats in my bags so love doing them myself too :) because I'm very nosey! :) so here we go :)

My bag atm is from the new Ted Baker summer collection and its called 'Felmar'  I love it, I had been searching for a nice sized everyday bag, that I could use for going to a from work, well basically on a day to day basis and it would work with anything, so when I saw this is was a 'I must own this' kind of moment. I actually first say it on a customer at work and I work right next door to Ted Baker so of course went straight over on my lunch break! Ooopsie!!
I really like the Black and Tan together, Its perfect for this time of year and it means it works with all of my shoes! :) and Ted Baker's bags always have beautiful lining inside! :) I adore this grey and white floral pattern! 
And on to what I carry around.
The Fault in our Stars by John Green - Addicted!! Coin purse - Links of London, 2014 Diary - Tesco, Lipstick - Lancóme in 302 (their £1 best seller) and B in petal, Deodorant - Nivea, Links of London jewellery pouch, Weekly bus ticket, Shop keys, House keys, Car keys, Nail file with cute cats on :), Glasses - Fendi, Perfume , Chanel Mademoiselle twist and spray, Nail polish - Sally Hansen in Fiery Island & Double Duty base and top coat, Tangle Teaser, Kleenex Balsam fresh tissues.

What do you carry around in your bag?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig