Wednesday 29 August 2012

Haul || ELF

Hello Pollys :)

So I was naughty! Again!

I have never tried ELF before but Obviously its everywhere is the beauty and blogging world, its amazingly prices and I have found their delivery to be very good! My order was dispatched the same day and received it with in 2 days :)

Okay so this is what I got! :)

Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder - Sun Kissed - £1.50
Duo eye shadow cream - Butter Pecan - £1.50
Bronzer brush - £1.50
Eye shadow Brush - £1.50
Concealer Brush - £1.50
Blush - Glow - £2.50
Cream eyeliner with brush - Black - £3.75
Wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara - Crystal - £1.50
Healthy glow Bronzing powder - Warm Tan - £1.50
Waterproof eyeliner pen - Black - £1.50
Waterproof eyeliner pen - coffee - £1.50
(same brushes as before)
 Beauty Books - Neutral Eye Edition - £6
Includes : 12 eyeshadows, applicator and brightening eyeliner pencil in coffee.

 I also got a free nail polish because they had an offer on at the time, spend over £10 and receive a free nail polish. Funny that! The one I got was a brown, so I wont be using it, but it was free so....

Apart from that I am so happy with my purchases! :)
If you want me to do a review on anything I brought just leave a comment below :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx

OH before you go ...I am now on pintrest :) yay...so go and follow me :) 
Pretty Please :)
http://pinterest.com/pollypocketx91/

Share:

1 comment

  1. You'll love the beauty book, I received one in their Jubliee bags and it's amazing. Their brushes are also really good for the price- I keep collecting them!

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig