Saturday 21 January 2012

No7 - MeMeMe

You must all know by now about the vouchers you get at Boots when you spend over £5, you get the £5 off voucher for No7, I get very excited when I get one! :)
I have wanted a Bright 'Barbie' Pink nail varnish for a while, but i am always abit nervous about buying bright colours because sometimes I find that they coem dry streaky or be clumpy and to think to paint well. I have never tried No7 nail varnish before, mainly because I think they are quiet expensive at £7 each and when you get get most of the colours in a cheaper brand, why not get the cheaper one. However with the voucher they only cost £2 so I thought....Why not give it a go.
I brought this one!


I love it!! It takes 2 coats to get the full effect, and it dries so quickly! I can not wait to get another voucher, I am now going to collect the No7 nail varnishes! (I have a problem with nail varnishes)
Some of you may be thinking why am I doing a nail post on the blog, well I deleted my nail blog because I stopped changing my nail colour so much because I was damaging my nails, so now nail posts will be posted on here again! :)
What have you brought with your vouchers? Have you tried any of the nail varnishes?
Thank you for reading
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

10 comments

  1. only a few days ago i was going to buy this nailvarnish.. but i put myself off,because i already have so many. instead i bought myself a lipstick (Not that i dont have enough already). love the colour and im sure next time a No7 voucher comes into my grasps this will be the first colour i get :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was between lipstick and nail vanish for me too...it always is! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this bright pink, it reminds me of sophie's pink by models own! I never use the vouchers (I always forget to and they end up all crumpled at the bottom of my purse), but I should as I've seen a few nail polishes from No7 I'd like to try :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always used to forget about them too, but I have decided to make sure I use them! :) every little helps as they say! haha xx

      Delete
  3. That looks like a lovely colour! perfect for spring

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. having this on makes me feel so summery...then I look outside lol xx

      Delete
  4. I love this colour, I couldn't decide between this one and cheeky chops!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that colour too! I have a feeling No7 nail paints are going to become my new obsession, taking over BarryM! xx

      Delete
  5. wow! im going to buy this with my voucher!! its such a pretty colour!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do it! :) i feel so happy when I am wearing it :) haha xx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig