Saturday 15 October 2011

Nail of the Day

I seem to be changing my nails everyday lately, I might start doing a NOTD every time I change them (let me know if like this idea)

So today I have on a beautiful colour:

Raspberry - BarryM



This colour is stunning, a deep reddy plum :) I used to always wear red nails and I never really liked wearing other colours, however I got a bit bored, so I started easy with another colour, this one :) its a classic colour and goes with everything! 


:)
Whats your go to colour??

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Yum, love the berry color...Where do you buy the brand you use?
    --Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie L - You can get BarryM nail paints from any boots store or superdrug, however if you not in the UK then go online www.barry.com :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig