Thursday 20 October 2011

Haul- Matalan

Good afternoon sweeties,
So after a Traumatic morning, me and my mum decided to go out for the afternoon so we went to Matalan :)
I love Matalan, they have recently brought out some really nice clothing and still has amazing prices for the quality :)
I didn't get too much, just a few things to treat myself.

So here is what I brought;

Ear muffs :) £3


Curve Hem Cape £25

Shearling Trim Wedge £22

Thumbelina :) £2.99

On Saturday (22nd October) I am going to a Vintage fair near me and I am hoping to do a haul with the stuff I purchase there :)

PollyPocket
xxxx



Share:

3 comments

  1. Love your Shoes and Ear Muffs
    Great finds :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the booties and cape!
    Adorable.
    --Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig